Our #Proud2BeMe workshops for primary and secondary schools have been carefully designed to create a safe and engaging space for girls and young women to talk openly and honestly about their friendships, while developing the emotional literacy to assertively and positively explore ways to repair their friendships when things go wrong.
Workshop activities include:
- My resilient assets - identifying resilient strengths and areas for improvement
- The Girl Code – the DO's and DON'T's of being good friend
- What makes a good online friend?
- Dealing with big emotions/feelings i.e. jealousy, envy and change
- My network of support – rehearse help-seeking conversations and strategies
Things I worry about – how to manage my worries
A sample of our resources to explore these themes can be found by following this link.