Our Home Office funded resource consists of six carefully scripted workshops which provide children and young people with a safe space to:
* Explore the importance of personal identity and belonging, which extremist groups can often seek to exploit
* Critically examine group and national identities and shared (British) values
* Challenge the myths, misconceptions and stereotypes held by young people about individuals and groups
* Increase awareness, knowledge and understanding of radicalization and extremism and its causes
* Equip young people with critical thinking skills to challenge online propaganda and extremist ideologies
More information about our Prevent work can be found by following this link.
A complete set of Think: Protect: Connect resources can be found by following this link.